- You can now create placeholders inside the bank!
- The interface is limited so I needed to do quite a bit of working around to get this working.
- Clicking shift, then clicking on an item will enable/disable placeholders for that item. (Note: you don’t need to hold shift, only click it once. The server doesn’t currently track held buttons. You need to re-click for each placeholder you want to make)
- You can then safely remove all of that item from your bank, and it won’t lose its spot when you deposit it again.
- The interface won’t allow me to put a 0 value or a faded version of the item, instead, a placeholder item will be put in its place until you add more items.
- You can examine the item to determine what item it’s holding the place for.
- This item looks like a small asterisk.
- This item can be moved around and manipulated in your bank as if it was the original item
- Even after it’s moved the original item will be placed back into that spot
- You can shift-click this item to delete it from your bank.
- The Seercull special attack now works
- You can now eat Edible Seaweed
- There are now a few mud runes in the Ironman shop.
- The Slayer Dart spell now works.
- The Wind Rush spell now works.
- You can now drink normal restore potions.
- You can now drink combat potions.
- Added a plethora of new achievements for you to complete!
- So many that I needed to separate the lists by tier. Use the commands to tell the tab which to display - the tab will explain further.
- The information panel will now display the number of pest points you have.
- Added a Hard-bite option on the dwarven rock cake - this will bring you all the way down to 1 hp.
- Added the ::creationDate command. This will simply tell you when you created your account.
- The fishing dialogue when your inventory fills up is now just a message in the chat box.
- The curse messages letting you know you drained your enemies bonuses is now filtered under the game filter.
gwdminions now count towards task. aviansie
- Skillers can now hatch bird eggs without the required summoning level
- Added a couple more Comp (t) requirements
- The Advanced Lucky and normal lucky
zamorakianspears now have the same attack speed as the normal Zamorakian spear.
- Your creation date will no longer reset after resetting your account.
- The timer that takes warriors guild tokens in the Warriors guild will no longer double up and take too many tokens.
- The Fire Spirit will no longer sometimes appear inside objects when Firemaking.
- The Notes tab will now properly refresh after refresh after removing the familiar tab.