- New Boss! The WildyWyrm has emerged somewhere in the Wilderness Volcano. Disturb him if you dare, but be ready for a fight. Once he’s disturbed nothing near him is safe!
- Designed for 1-3 Mid to high tier players
- Drops the T90 Noxious scythe. A 2 handed halberd type weapon with the special attack “Mirrorback”.
- You can get to it by teleporting
using :: wildywyrmor through the other boss teleport dialogues.
- Once you teleport, you'll want to run North East a bit, a bit east of Guthix's Sword in the middle of the volcano.
- Want a higher risk, higher reward? If you are skulled (:
:skull) you do 25% more damage to the Wyrm!
- The Queen Black Dragon’s drop table has been reworked. You can now examine the Queen to see her drops, and as you can probably see her table is much more accurate to real Runescape.
- I also re-wrote the dropping code for the Queen Black Dragon, so he drops are distributed as they should be.
- If you do examine her, you’ll notice she now also drops Ascension limbs! The Queen Black Dragon is too powerful of a boss to just have the Royal Crossbow! These limbs can be combined with a forged Royal Crossbow with 90 Fletching to make an Ascension crossbow! Bringing Range into the T90s!
- Player and NPC pathing AI
havebeen rewritten to be more streamlined and less glitchy.
- NPCs will no longer completely stop attacking when bound, even if you are in range.
- The Novice, Intermediate, and Veterine Pest Control landers will now only require 1, 2, and 3, players respectively.
- You will no longer re-join guest clan chats on log-in if you leave them before logging out.