- The charming imp can now be configured, allowing you to choose which charms he picks up, and which charms he’ll destroy for a small amount of Summoning experience.
- The BlissScape guide now has the ability to reset your password if you forget it! Obviously, you’ll need to log in to a new account and talk to him. He’ll run you through the information needed to reset your password, the more the better!
- If you have your email verified, he can just reset it through the email! If not you’ll have to submit a request from him to be checked by an admin, so I really recommend having your email verified!
- It’s up to you guys to inform players logging in saying they’ve forgotten their password to talk to the BlissScape guide!
- The server now properly keeps track of the last time you logged in.
- This was added to eventually start purging old names from the server
- The Staff of Light will now have a 1 in 8 chance of saving runes when casting combat spells
- Trader Stan in Port Sarim has lived up to his name and can actually trade now! Most notably raw rabbit for Ironmen Summoning
Charguuralso has a fresh stock of meat she’s selling in Oo’glog! Including raw bird meat and raw rabbits
- Dragonbone and Dragonbone mage now have their bonuses
- Elegant legs are now in the SMB drop table
- Elegant shirts in the SMB drop table are now the right item Id, the ones with the color in the name.
- If you have the old version, you can give it to an admin to convert it
the :: mboxcommand - which will link you directly to the mystery box drop table on the Forums
- The chance at Super-Rare and Ultra-Rare items in
Super Mysteryboxes have been significantly increased
- Old Distribution: 45%, 35%, 10%, 5%
- New Distribution: 40%, 30%, 20%, 10%
- Godwars Dungeon bosses now require 10 kill-count to enter. This is to prevent simply teleporting in and out repeatedly to get the kill using no supplies.
- Each donator rank will reduce this number by 2, making God donators only need 2 kc.
- In addition to this, you cannot set waypoints within their boss rooms.
- This excludes Nex. You still do not need KC to enter Nex’s arena however, you cannot set waypoints there.
- If there is a
voteparty while an Ultimate Ironman is inside a dungeon, they will now be sent to the Dungeoneering Tutor for them to claim after they’re finished with the dungeon. If the Dungeoneering Tutor is already holding a full inventory of items for you, the boxes will be lost.
- Several of the new skilling titles will now be properly changed depending on gender; such as “Strongman” and “Strongwoman” or “Craftsman” and “Craftswoman”.
- Tzhaar creature drops/animations have been updated
- Completing the fight kiln and fight caves for reaper tasks has been significantly buffed.
- You will now receive 10,000 base xp for defeating Jad (760,000 xp)
- You will now receive 15,000 base xp for defeating Har-Aken (1,140,000)
- Death will now only assign 1-2 of each for each of these tasks.
- Aviansie can no longer be killed with melee attacks
- Cooking inside Dungeoneering with a full inventory will no longer make you lose fish
- Removed the duplicate NPCs in Oo’glog
- Changing your username will no longer kick you from your clan. You will stay in the clan with the same rank and settings.
- The crystals from the fight kiln will no longer still display the cooldown message after you have already completed the fight.
- Fixed the levels required in several Jewelry smithing actions