- The Spirit spider’s Egg spawn scroll now works.
- You can now use Wilderness Obelisks to teleport around the Wilderness.
- You can now mold soft clay at the Potter’s wheel.
- You can now fire unfired clay items in the Pottery oven.
- You can now plant Spirit Weed Seeds.
- You can now exchange cleaned herbs with the Tool Leprechaun.
- The Notes tab is now fully functioning.
- Bolas now function.
- Telekinetic Grab now functions.
- Splitting Granite is now an action (repeatable) and the “Craft” option has been added to the 5kg piece and works on the 2kg piece.
- Drygore weaponry has been increased to 500 prestige points a piece to combat the high quantity of them in
- Several Specialty Trolls now count towards the Trolls slayer task.
- All non-spear weapons will now do ½ damage to the Corporeal Beast.
- The Corporeal Beast will now destroy any familiar you try and use
- Improved Controller setting when moving to a new location via teleporting.
- You can now make Bolas correctly using the fletching skill.
- Many Bosses will no longer get stuck on smaller NPCs.
The command will now work off a search system, rather than an exact match. ::slayer
- For example, typing in
“::slayerabyss” will take you to abyssal demons.
- Strykewyrms will no longer get stuck inside walls or teleport when using their burrow attack.
- You will now receive 100% of the Polypore spores and Fire runes when cleaning a Polypore staff.
- Lucky items now have the same item value as their non-lucky counterparts, mainly to raise their PVP and death prices.
- Dying with a Polypore staff or Ganodermic armor in PVP will cause them to degrade completely, and the killer will receive the remaining flakes or spores. The items will not be sent to Death.
- Dying with Advanced Lucky items in PVP will drop the non-lucky variant to the killer, and the item will not be sent to Death.
- You can now clean your Ganodermic equipment and have it return any leftover flakes to you.
- Sagittarian chaps now have stats.
- Max and Completionists hoods are no longer tradeable.
- Fruit Trees will now all grow back their fruit individually, rather than waiting for each tree to grow back first.
- Nex’s Wrath ability now affects the correct distance away, and the graphics work properly.
- You can no longer use Granite on itself to break it, you need to use a Chisel.
- Fixed a typo when using a familiar's special ability, with no special energy remaining.
- Swapping pouches for shards will no longer require your summoning to be full to the required level.
- You can now properly swap Graahk pouches.
- I rewrote many special attack functions. Many special attacks will now function properly, including correct stat drains on players and npcs, and have the correct damage and accuracy multipliers that did not before.
Novite2h and Sagittarian longbows now work properly.
- Fellstalk plants are now the correct color.