Small update as an addendum to the last update.
Change to how VPN voting works
- The cap for the number of votes you can receive in a day is now 50.
- This cap is enforced, even when claiming more than 50 votes at a time.
- The more votes you claim in a day, the less likely any individual vote will count.
- The first 10 votes will always be claimed 100% of the time
- After that, the 11th vote only has an 89% chance to be claimed.
- The 12th has an 88% chance to be claimed
- The 13th has an 87% chance to be claimed.
- Until finally the 50th vote will only have a 50% chance of being claimed.
- After the 50th vote, you can no longer attempt to claim votes
- The idea behind this system is, the more votes you claim in a day, the harder you will have to work to get points. This makes it fairer for people who do not know how or do not want to VPN.
- This system takes effect even if you claim all 50 votes at the same time.
- Vote Parties will no longer get skipped, even if you redeem over 100 votes at once! (not possible, but still)
- Skillers no longer need to unlock the Dungeoneering Prayer scrolls for Completionist cape, as they cannot purchase them.
- Using the Scroll of Efficiency smithing ability will no properly give the XP for the unused bar.
- A few straggling Tool Leprechauns got the memo now have the Note-all option.